Sunday, December 18, 2016

Secret Observation

Every night I sit on the roof facing into her bedroom window and watch. I watch her comings and goings. Sometimes she brings someone home, but I don't get jealous, I really don't, I just feel sad. I've told myself I should just go talk to her like a normal person. But I can't. So I spend my time trying to figure out what makes her tick, what excites her, what makes her happy, or calms her down after a stress filled day. I used to get excited just sitti...ng quietly and watching, but she'd just go to sleep, never once seeing me there outside her window. I came to the realization that I wasn't about to get caught. But I am hooked on watching.
Recently the same man kept showing up, at first a few nights a week, then every night. This went on for almost 2 months. As sudden as he came, he stopped showing up. I kept watching, waiting for him to come back into her room. I hadn't seen them fight, but she doesn’t always come home either. So I kept watching, waiting to see him again. When I did, he was walking towards me on the roof, looking directly at me. He stopped a few feet away, and just stared.
So I gave a friendly little smile and said, "She killed you too, huh?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouj1RoFL2EA

No comments:

Post a Comment